Half Year Teams
Top Gun Half Year Teams are perfect for athletes that are new to all star cheerleading or play other sports and can’t commit to Full Year teams! It is also a great option for families looking for a more cost effective option to all star cheerleading than full year teams.
Athletes will practice once a week and also have an option to join the tumbling program, allowing them an unlimited tumbling membership!
The teams will participate in 3 competitions that are within 2 hours drive time.
- Registration: $150
- Tuition: $55/month
- Competition & Choreography fees: Sept-Feb $70/month*
- Uniform & bow: estimated at $155
- Top Gun Membership (if not already a member): $35/year
*At Top Gun, we pride ourselves on taking our athletes to the highest quality competitions available, all of which are USASF sanctioned events. These competitions are the same that our Full Year teams attend. Even though our prices may be slightly higher than other programs – we do this to ensure the quality & integrity of your experience!
- January 7th-8th: Cheerlebrity – Cleveland, OH
- February 4th-5th: Athletic Championships – Columbus, OH
- March 31st-April 2nd: American Cheer Power – Columbus, OH
**Team Practice Times: (1.5 hours)
- Dazzle – Youth 1: Sunday 4:30-6pm
- Reign – Senior 1: Sunday 7:30-9pm
**In order to determine what team your child will be on, we use the standard 2015-2016 USASF Age Grid. Taking their age into account, we will then determine which team will be best for for your child after assessing their abilities!
If you’re interested in our half year teams or want to discuss pricing, please contact us via email [email protected], call 440.937.5591 or come into the gym and ask for a comprehensive breakdown of costs and more information!