Preschool Gymnastics – Ages 2-5
Conveniently located inside the Top Gun Training Center, our preschool gymnastics program that promotes physical fitness, learning and most of all – FUN!
Through preschool gymnastics, we provide a positive learning environment, using healthy fitness activities, strength building exercises and peer cooperation that aids growing bodies in their motor skill and social development!
• Introduce gymnastics and physical activity to children ages 2-5
• Promote child health and wellness
• Prepare the child for any future endeavors they may wish to pursue by providing a solid and confident foundation
• Help children develop strong motor skills which will help instill competence and confidence
• Encourage physical literacy in a purposeful and planned manner
• Offer the highest quality instruction available in Northeast Ohio via our knowledgeable and Safety Certified Staff
Parent & Tot (Age 2): The preschooler will be successfully introduced to the floor, beam, bar, trampoline and several basics skills on each apparatus. Parents will assist their preschooler in completing stations and skills, while spending quality time with their little ones!
Super Tot (Age 3): The preschooler will be successfully introduced to the floor, beam, bar, trampoline and several basic skills on each apparatus. We will incorporate creative movement, learning yoga to help build focus, strength and body awareness while having FUN!
Mighty Tot (Age 4): The preschooler will successfully master all elements of the floor, bar, beam, bar and the trampoline. They will also be introduced to the vault! We will incorporate creative movement, learning yoga to help build focus, strength and body awareness while having FUN!
High 5’s (Age 5): The preschooler will successfully master beginner elements of the floor, still rings, high bar, parallel bars and the trampoline. We will incorporate creative movement, learning and yoga to help build focus, strength and body awareness while having FUN!
Early bird pricing is honored if payment is made between the 1st & 20th of the month however, your FIRST CLASS IS FREE! Use the Class Schedule link in the nav bar to find the class that’s right for you! See you soon!