Check out our Class Schedule to register!
Preschool Gymnastics – Ages 2-5
Conveniently located inside the Top Gun Training Center, our preschool gymnastics program promotes physical fitness, learning, and most of all – FUN!
Through preschool gymnastics, we provide a positive learning environment, using healthy fitness activities, strength building exercises, and peer cooperation that aids growing bodies in their motor skill and social development!
• Introduce gymnastics and physical activity to children ages 2-5
• Promote child health and wellness
• Prepare the child for any future endeavors they may wish to pursue by providing a solid and confident foundation
• Help children develop strong motor skills which will help instill competence and confidence
• Encourage physical literacy in a purposeful and planned manner
• Offer the highest quality instruction available in Northeast Ohio via our knowledgeable and Safety Certified Staff
Parent & Tot (Age 2):
Your preschooler will be successfully introduced to the floor, beam, bars and trampoline. Parents/guardians will assist their preschooler in completing stations and skills, while spending quality time with their little ones.
Super Tot (Age 3):
Your preschooler will be successfully introduced to the floor, beam, bars and trampoline. We will incorporate creative movement, while building focus, strength and body awareness, all while having fun!
Mighty Tot (Age 4):
Your preschooler will successfully master all elements of the floor, beam, bars and trampoline. We will incorporate inverted skills, such as cartwheels, handstands and backward rolls, all while building strength and flexibility all while having fun!
High 5’s (Age 5):
Your preschooler will successfully master the elements of the floor, beam, bars and trampoline. We will incorporate inverted skills, such as cartwheels, round-offs, front and back walkovers. We will also introduce back flexibility and shoulder strength, all while learning skills on safe surfaces and having fun!
Early bird pricing is honored if payment is made between the 1st & 20th of the month however, your FIRST CLASS IS FREE! Use the Class Schedule link in the nav bar to find the class that’s right for you! See you soon!